This privacy notice (“Notice”) applies to the Alliage product and services. Alliage is offered by Adaltas which provide support, managed services, professional services and teaching.
- Company: Adaltas SAS
- Address: 6 rue Jules Simon, 92 100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
- Phone: David Worms, +33 6 76 88 72 13
- Email: email@example.com
As used in this Notice, “personal data” means any information that relates to, describes, could be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
This Notice applies to personal data that Zendesk is the controller of, which may include data collected through:
- the Alliage.io website
- the tools used by Alliage to support its customers
This Notice does not apply to the following information:
- Personal Data about Adaltas employees and candidates, and certain contractors and agents acting in similar roles.
- Personal Data that Adaltas processes on behalf of our Subscribers.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Customer data including bug reports, network and hardware characteristics
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Provide support to your subscriptions
- Report bugs and feature requests
- Provide professionnal services
- Operate your managed services
Personal information is stored on dedicated servers own by Adaltas, provided by OVH and hosted within the European Union.
Adaltas preserve your information during the time of your subscription and for a period of 3 years afterward. Unless our subscription customer request for complete removal, the information are preserved in the event of a subscription renewal. Once this period has expired, the data is erased from the operational database.
Adaltas would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might be interested. We also share community updates accross our newsletter.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later time.
You have the right at any time to stop Alliage from contacting you for marketing purposes. Visit your settings if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes.
Adaltas would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your protection rights. Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visit behavior information. When you visit our site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
For further information, visit [https://allaboutcookies.org].
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Write us at: Adaltas, 6 rue Jules Simon, 92 100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
- Call us: David Worms, +33 6 76 88 72 13
- Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Alliage has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the National data protection authority.